Thursday, June 24, 2010

Any overnight cures/ treatments for blemishes?

I have a few blemishes on my face that I desperately need to be cleared/ or reduced for tommorow. Any ideas?Any overnight cures/ treatments for blemishes?
yeaa go and buy clearasil it really works overnightAny overnight cures/ treatments for blemishes?
toothpaste works because of benzol peroxide, same thing found in Clearasil. So your safe either way. I usually warm a spoon to open the pore up, try to drain it. If it won't drain I use a swab of rubbing alcohol and then apply the back of a cold spoon to it. (put your spoon in the freezer) the cold spoon closes the pore and reduces redness...
i heard that toothpaste works... yes toothpaste! my brother used to use it.
toothpaste on the blemish will help
Toothpaste, it can dry up the pimple
put some toothpaste on it overnight.. it will help draw it out and reduce the redness. the grit in it is also great to scrub away dead skin, but not bother extremely sensitive skin.
Zinc vitamen


and Mary Kay Clarifying mask.


Visine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer