Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have sun damage, blemishes & ance scars & ance?

How should I go about getting rid of all of it, I want a flawless face %26amp; I hate using coverup. The more acne is due to being pregnant %26amp; hormones being crazed right now but it is driving me insane. I feel embarrased. So how can I get rid of it all? What worked for you?I have sun damage, blemishes %26amp; ance scars %26amp; ance?
I had a really bad breakout and I used ProActive and in like a month it was gone!! thats pretty much the best product out thereI have sun damage, blemishes %26amp; ance scars %26amp; ance?
I'm ofton told i have flawless skin. i highly sugest proactive. on top of that you sound use an exfoiler 1-2 times a week. (clean %26amp; clear has good exfoilers.) for a daly moisturizer i sugest bienfait multi-vital by lancome. that moisturizer have 30spf and that will be great to prevent more sun damage to occure. for a night moisture i sugest something organic. i hope this helps.
first stop picking at them thats how it happens!


secondly start looking for vanishing cream in any local store, make sure its a reliable brand.


hope i helped
Just drink lots of water. It should clear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer