Thursday, June 24, 2010

Plz help....how can i remove blemishes from my face?

i have blemishes on my cheeks and nose.it looks really very bad.can any one tell me what should i do to remove them permanetly. plz helpPlz help....how can i remove blemishes from my face?
Well I don't know if they'll go away permanently but the best things to do are wash your face with a cleanser twice a day, maybe even a spot treatment since the blemishes aren't all over your face, and eat healthy/exercise. Best of Luck.Plz help....how can i remove blemishes from my face?
I use proactiv face wash and it really works for me! I love my skin most days and I even sometimes forget to put on makeup in the morning. One thing face wash cannot control is your picking, DON'T touch your pimples! Don't pick and they will go away faster and not leave scars. For covering up with makeup, use a primer after you wash your face, then add the concealer. The primer helps smooth your skin and decreases the oily look.
drink aloottt of water and in the mean time use a face scrub i use morning burst :D smells sooo qood. or maybe use the WAVE it works too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer