Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to get blemish free skin?

I am 23 years old, and the acne on my cheeks is red, my pores are huge, and my skin is dry in some area and oily in others. I have tried pro active, neutrogena ';stressed'; acne formula, clean and clear products,and nothing has worked. I am just not sure what to do anymore. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Serious answers please, thank youHow to get blemish free skin?
Try going natural. Find a good cold processed charcoal soap, and a natural fragrance free moisturizer, something like this:





http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?lis鈥?/a>





Using harsh chemicals on your skin can often have the reverse effect and make your skin worse. Sometimes simple is better.





Also, see a dermatologist if you have not already done so.How to get blemish free skin?
First of all, I understand what you are going through, my sis has had skin issues for years.


Don't worry so much about what product you use. Just try the usual cleanser , toner, moisturizer. Don't over wash your face. If you do. the cleansers take out to much oil. That makes your skin make more oil because it thinks it is drying out. try those clean, and clear oil blotting sheets for in the middle of the day oil control, Try to use a foaming cleanser, an alcohol free toner, And a SPF. 15 moisturizer for in the morning, OLA complete moisturizer is my favorite.





OH, you should try mineral cos medics, they allow your skin to breathe, your pores don't get clogged like with a classic liquid foundation. Which can help acne.


Dint worry about what brand you use, as long as it is mineral.





GOOD LUCK!!!
Try seeing a dermatologist. They'll


know exactly what to do and give


you special medication to treat your


acne.





I've had the same problem with my acne


but visited my dermatologist. Now


my face is clear and ance/blemish free.





%26amp;%26amp; Drink plenty of water everday.


-Hope this helped!
Try going to a dermatologist, it helped me:)
Try Oxy Daily Face Wash 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. Works wonders for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer