Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to get rid of a blemish?

I have had a blemish on my forehead for 2 weeks now. It is not a spot and it is not disappearing at all.


Please help!How to get rid of a blemish?
Need more information on this one. What does it look like? How big is it? What have you tried so far to get rid of it? At the moment, I am loathed to recommend anything, as I don't know whether it is the right thing for you in the current situation.





There is something effective I can recommend, but you first need to give more information..How to get rid of a blemish?
The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC diffrence in my blackeads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy!


I have had brown and red marks from past acne , scars and healing acne for over 10 years. I have been using the Obagi-C RX System (obagi.com). I have been using it for 3 weeks and notice a diffrence already. It is kind of expensive, but SO worth it. I have spent probably $1000 in the past buying over the counter and special ';potions'; to get rid of the marks and nothing has worked. This has been the best. It is a prescription only system, BUT you can buy them on E-Bay like I did (because you have to be licensed to sell it). It is cheaper that way. Just make sure the seller had good feedback and make sure the items are sealed! If you are serious about getting rid of the problem, this is it. Take it from someone who has struggled with it for 10 years. It is WORTH the money. Save up and get the items (there are 5 in all: cleanser (use am and pm), serum (am), exfoliating lotion(am), sunguard(am), night cream(pm)). SO worth it!


I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!
Hi i had the same problem as you but the spot was on my cheek lol erm i used the pre-make up base from skintreats.mfbiz.com and it cleared it within 2 days. It cleared my acne within a week too lol iots quite a big bottle aswell. XxNaTaLyAxXx
If it is an acne problem i reccommend the proactive solution. You can order it off the television. I use it. It cleared my skin up in about a week. It also keeps you from getting more blemishes to.


Hope I helped.
well if you watch t-v than you will see a ton of products that claim they work... but want you want is this stuff that is called ';salicylic acid'; that really works for blemishes. and for people with sensitive skin I would recommend ';advanced solutions'; from Neutrogena. it is a 2 step process that you do 2 times a day, like a proactive. but if you like to use just a face wash then just look for that acid stuff. But about anything that has that in it would reduce your blemishes. But I would go with ';advanced solutions, or proactive'; cause the process works faster than just washing your face.
There are several factors that contribute to the onset of skin


blemishes and these try at home remedies provided at


http://tipsfromruby-blemishes.blogspot.c鈥?/a> will help you overcome


the problem.
i would say drink plenty water you could also try detox as this is often why blemishes appear on our skin good_luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer