Saturday, June 26, 2010

WOMEN...got skin secrets? Blemishes, big pores, scars, dark eye circles?

I don't have one except baking soda...make it into a paste w/ water and clean face...also aspirin crushed w/ water and leave on for a while...becarefull though...the aspirin has salyci acid in it...WOMEN...got skin secrets? Blemishes, big pores, scars, dark eye circles?
I really like the Equate Daily Facials facewash cloths. Sure, it's offbrand, but it works really well. I can see the dirt that comes off my face and it makes my skin soft and smooth. And it's cheap!WOMEN...got skin secrets? Blemishes, big pores, scars, dark eye circles?
for blackheads if u scrub them with exfoliater on a washcloth so its like really scrubby lol then the dirt will come out %26amp; they wont be as dark %26amp; noticable or big anymore %26amp; might go away =]
If you have a really red pimple, put some eye drops on it, and it'll tone down the red.
mix honey , sugar, and a little water to make a paste to put on your face. the honey is a bacteria killing ingrediant, %26amp; the sigar exfoliates it naturally (:
Oh my gosh! Microdermabrasion cloths! I love them! I have seen such an amzing difference in my skin since I have been using them. You can even get them to use on your whole body. I got mine off of Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer