Thursday, June 24, 2010

What men in relationship and in love thinks of the marks and blemishes on girls face?

pimplesWhat men in relationship and in love thinks of the marks and blemishes on girls face?
You know what, love really does conquer anything, if you attracted to her anyways and she has an amazing personality why should it matter if she has these? Don't be shallow like Jivan S, who said he wouldn't bother falling in love anyways, he didn't even take the time to get to know her for the fact she has a few marks on her face!What men in relationship and in love thinks of the marks and blemishes on girls face?
Are you talking about my wife's face? I don't care about anyone else's face. So I guess that's my answer: I don't care.
I think you should not worry about it. People focus on positive attributes anyways. I lived in Asheville NC for a year and there was this young women of maybe 20 who had this birth mark covering one side of her face who worked at a grocery store. I found her really attractive and in a wierd sort of way more so because of that birth mark on her face because you could tell she was self conscious about it if she caught you looking at her face. I wonder where she is these days? She was so cute.
True love runs deeper than marks and blemishes. Buy her Proavtiv to help her out, my skin is flawless because of it.
How to help her (without hurting her feelings) have these removed
I have acne and get break outs on my back. Its part of life, theres nothing you can do about it except take medication and wait for your hormones to level out.





No one is perfect.





My husband doesnt care, zits are so not even worth considering... lol. There are more important things, like whether or not you're a good person.
Love is truly blind.
It's not a big deal. My girl has a limp from breaking her leg when she was younger. I love her and I don't care or notice it anymore. So I imagine a guy that loves you won't care or notice either
If its not too much, then I really don't notice it and if we're really close already, I'll accompany her to go to the dermatologist.





If its too much, then I don't think I'll fall in love with the girl in the first place.
beauty marks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer