Saturday, June 26, 2010

im black and i have blemishes on my face ?

i have bad and dark blemishes on my face what kind of foundation do i need or what do you think i need on on my face like i want to cover them up until i can get my face clear. and i have tried so many products for acne and blemishes i cant find one that will work and if it does i have to wait for like 4 weeks for it to clear up what should i do im black and i have blemishes on my face ?
covergirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


help me?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a> im black and i have blemishes on my face ?
Mercedez, you'll need to change your diet (stay away from fried, foods); eat more fruit, veggies and nuts, drink lots and lots of water and take a good vitamin/mineral supplement. A quality product would be to your advantage to use - I like aularale.com/7002. The fade gel will work on the discoloration you have and the vitamin c serum will keep the zits away period. The skin care is awesome as it contains a masque that removes the dead, dry skin cells, stimulate blood flow (necessary for healing), close the pores and pull toxins to the surface for elimination; the foundation, you will find, matches your under tones thereby giving you a perfect match. With this line, you will see results in days, not weeks. Last, but not least, remember that what you put in will be in direct proportion to what you get out. Take care of yourself from within.
try covergirl or maybeline power foundation its women of color freindly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer