Thursday, June 24, 2010

My cat has permanent marker ink on his nose.How can I remove the unsightly blemish?

While addressing a package for mailing with permanent marker,my cat touched the tip with his nose ,and now has an ugly blemish.How can I safely remove the stain?My cat has permanent marker ink on his nose.How can I remove the unsightly blemish?
Don't worry, wait for some days and have patience. It will disappear automatically. Keep cleaning your cat as you were doing earlier.


Visit on http://www.agritura.com for cat grooming and other products.


My cat has permanent marker ink on his nose.How can I remove the unsightly blemish?
You can't. Anything strong enough to remove the stain will burn his nose - a very sensitive part of the cat's anatomy. You'll just have to let it grow out - and it will, over time.
Have you tried cat cleaning wipes? They might work. You can get them at any large pet store.
I would leave it alone. Like people, cats skin replaces itself within a short period of time. It will go away. Or you could keep painting it with milk.
only time will correct, any thing 2 take it of could really injure the cat
I'm not a vet, but I would try a baby wipe since they have no alcohol. Cats are babies too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer