Saturday, June 26, 2010

What gets rid of blemishes/scratched pimple marks fast?! thank you?

Usually I would use a product called Sisheido Pureness ';Blemish targeting gel'; and it costs around $39 AUS money.





Otherwise if you are extremely desperate use foundation and concealer (that's what I usually do)!What gets rid of blemishes/scratched pimple marks fast?! thank you?
I go to a dermatologist who gives me prescription acne treatments to put on my face, along with washing my face with antibacterial face wash such as Cetaphil. My skin has been clear for 3 years now. It's been great! Dermatologists are doctors who specialize in skin, so you can definitely trust them to help you! I highly suggest going to see one over any ';over the counter'; acne treatment. Good luck!What gets rid of blemishes/scratched pimple marks fast?! thank you?
neosporin
  • short hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer