Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's a quick and healthy way to getting clear, blemish-free skin?

I've had acne for five years, and I'm sick and tired of being called pizza-face. I want the clear skin I had before, but I can't find anything that works! Any ideas that will get me results in a few days or a week?What's a quick and healthy way to getting clear, blemish-free skin?
i tried tons and tons of acne products over years of having major problems. i even went to a dermatologist and was prescribed medicine. none of it helped. I started using light make up and not scrubbing my face or putting any medications on it. I use Aveno face soap that is really gentle. All the harsh soaps and acids in the acne medications just stripped my face of all its natural oils and caused it to over produce, clogging pores. And the medications irritated my sensitive skin, my face was always red and burnt from the acids. but now i just wash it every day with coold water and my avenno Soap and i'm good to go :)What's a quick and healthy way to getting clear, blemish-free skin?
A common home remedy for blemishes is toothpaste. Use the paste variety, not gel and gently apply a small drop directly on top of the blemish. Let dry. This will draw the blemish out and leave you blemish free. If left on too long, the skin may become irritated. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-blemishes.blogspot.c鈥?/a> will help you overcome the problem.
there are two major effective active ingredients to consider


Benzoyl peroxide


and salicylic acid

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer