Saturday, June 26, 2010

How to get rid of blemish and clogged pores?

I had a lot of problems with my face but it is much better now, I have found ways to work it (creams and stuff)





But my shoulders, chest and back are a problem


So I shower in the morning (I use an anti-acne bodywash)


I use natural, hypoallergic moisturizer to keep the skin from being flaky and all...





when I get back from school it is all greasy and there are blackheads and clogged pores...





WHAT DO I DO?





(scrubs and exfoliating soaps/gels don't help)How to get rid of blemish and clogged pores?
I would suggest talking to your doctor about it, if it really bothers you. They can prescribe a cream, or a pill that can help clear your acne problem up. And it's just matter of trying different products, otherwise, because nobody's skin reacts in the same to different acne products.How to get rid of blemish and clogged pores?
Use a dove cleanser.Sometimes acne cleansers can do more bad than good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer