Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can I use a blemish concealer under my eyes?

I use concealer that has salicic acid in it to cover blemishes (I get different brands, but it would be like Clean and Clear or Neutrogena skin clearing concealer.) I'm wondering if it's safe to use for under-eye circles too since it tends to dry out your skin.Can I use a blemish concealer under my eyes?
i have that too :]





i wouldnt put it under your eyes however, im almost positive there is a warning against that on the package. the skin under your eyes is much thinner and more sensitive and could irritate your eyes aswell.Can I use a blemish concealer under my eyes?
i use that exact same brand! i feared the same thing when i first bought it, but i wear it every day, and i have dry-ish skin. it hasnt done anything to me, but the results vary from person to person.
Don't use it under your eyes! It was not made to be used on an area like that, as under eye skin is much thinner and more sensitive than the rest of your face.





Use a concealer specifically made for under eye circles like Maybelline Age Rewind or Revlon Colorstay.





I also recommend that you apply a light eye cream before applying concealer/foundation.
  • short hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer