Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have problems with acnes and blemishes.I heard about PROACTIVE SOLUTION.Does it really work wonders?!?

I am 21 years old and I have a lots of problems with acnes and blemishes. I've been fighting with it for 7 years and nothing really helped. I also have some acne-scars on my face. I'd just like to prevent blemishes, so they don't create more scars on my face. I heard about PROACTIVE SOLUTION on TV, I saw that lots of famous faces talked about it: P.Diddy, Alicia Keys, Kelly Clarkson, Brooke Shields...Does it really work? I would like to get an answer from ';an ordinary human being'; who has used it.I have problems with acnes and blemishes.I heard about PROACTIVE SOLUTION.Does it really work wonders?!?
It works for most people, unless you are allergic to alcohol on your face, which I am. It basically consists of a cleanser (that feels kinda gritty), an astrigent (made of alcohol), and a cream (benzoyl peroxide or some type to prevent breakouts). If you are consistent, you could use other products that do the same effect (Nutragena, Mary Kay, etc...)





If you really want a permanent solution, there is a medication called Acutune that gets rid of scars. It is a concentrated Vitamin A compound. You must go to a dermotologist and it cost about $100 a month for 6 mo. treatment. You can't get pregnant with it though.





In any case, I would go to a dermotologist, because they may be able to give you free samples of meds. or products that may work for free.I have problems with acnes and blemishes.I heard about PROACTIVE SOLUTION.Does it really work wonders?!?
cannot predict now
My sister uses it sorta works for her, and one of my friend's sister it works GREAT for her. I think it depends on how bad it is and your skin (if it senstive, soft, hard, etc.)
proactiv does work. i use it and have noticed a considerable change. it helps clear current acne and prevent future breakouts. the improvesments occurred after a few weeks of consistent use. I've been using it for several years now. I'm 27. But, in addition to proactiv I also made changes to other parts of my life. i improved my morning/ nighttime hygiene, changed my diet considerably- no oily foods, no white bread, less red meat, all of which contribute to skin break outs.
i have used proactive and it has helped me. the hard thing is actually using every day. (i get lazy sometimes!) it has helped my acne and does prevent more acne. but i dont think it can do anything for your scars- u would need a different cream for that. i think u shud really try some. good luck!
Believe me it works!!! I thought it was a lie to but I thought what the heck it's not like it's gana give me more blemishes! try it really works I tell everyone to use it because it is amazing!!!! my skin was great in like 3weeks . It is a myricle!!! Use it!!!!!!! It works I swear it works!!! you will look great and feel great!!!!!!! So take my advice yes!!!!!!yes!yes yes yes yes!!
No it doesnt but the thing that does work Biore the warming blackhead remover, the ice cleanser, the toner, etc. you can buy it a any phamacy.
I haven't tried it..I have, however,seen comparison shopping programs that stated that it was no better than some over-the -counter stuff. So I don't really know...I am 57 and around 50 years old started to develop acne..who knows why...but after trying many products I found clearsil ultra pads , a little more expensive, but they really seem to work for me...tend to burn a bit when you use them...but I think it's a cheaper alternative to proactive..which I understand doesn't work all that well. Good Luck. Oh and BTW Clearasil Ultra is supposed to clear your face in 3 days.
It works, but it takes A LONG TIME to work. Like a month or two (not the two weeks they say it does). Yeah, it's pretty good, but it's expensive and it's a three-part process which is a little time-consuming. But if you have really bad acne, go for it.
I have used Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne System, and it has truly worked wonders. It's cheap and can be found in most drug store %26amp; even supermarkets. It's worth a try before shelling out money for ProActiv. It has pills to take, along with a cream for acne. Put the cream on sparingly, because it is very drying. Good luck.
It didn't really work for me. I used it for about a year, and kept getting breakouts, although the seemed to be farther in between than before. The problem was, I would still get them. I am not talking about the occasional zit ok? I mean those huge red hard ones that hurt, and then leave a gigantic scar in the side of your face. It also tended to dry my face out and then when I used their lotion, guess what? MOre breakouts. I finally just threw it all away, it costs a ton too. NOw I use this stuff from a company out of Californa called DHC. It works wonderfully. NOt too expensive either. Most of their stuff contains olive oil, and I know what your thinking, but its not greasy, honest. It really works, without overdrying. I use the cleansing oil, the face wash that comes in a yellow tube, I cant remember the name right now but it costs about $8.00, the ';pure soap';, the moisturizer that comes in a clear bottle and has two layers, you have to shake it up first. I also use the makeup, not the waterbased one, too thick, but the other one. It is real good, covers well but without that icky feeling of plaster on your face. And also the whitening concealer and the sunscreen. I love all their stuff really, I have tried a lot of their stuff but these are the things I use regularly. I have cleared up my acne finally. My skin looks and feels wonderfull, I won't ever use anything else. They have a web site if you want to look them up. They will even let you order samples to try for free before you order anything. When or if you decide to order, you will get 4 free samples with every order, so you can find out what works best for you. Hope this helps, not many people know about this company.
Yup... it works. I use it. Just give it time.
I've used some off brand I got at a drug store...it's worked pretty well. I can't remember the name but it's a three step treatment similar to Proactive.
Proactive does work in clearing your skin. I used it morning lunch and before bed time. A lot of the scars come off after a month or two but you have to be dedicated in using it and try not to skip a day because it won't work. Also find out what makes your acne come out more like me I can't eat a lot of chocolate or doritos(the pain!!). Also when ever you clean your face try to use the Renewing Cleanser and then put the Repairing Lotion on to keep your skin from getting dry and don't put a lot on to clean you face, you don't need a lot just enough that it covers or cleans your face. But try maintain the 3 times a day use of Proactive after a while you will notice the change in your skin. It does help clear your skin, it helped me, I'm might go back to use it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer