Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does PROACTIVE (for blemishes on face) REALY work? please tell me if you have taken it and what happened!!!!!!

PROACTIVE is mainly used for acne and is only available by ordering.. not for sale in any store.. should it be if it is as good as it claims????Does PROACTIVE (for blemishes on face) REALY work? please tell me if you have taken it and what happened!!!!!!
it worked but my face was really dry afterwards, even when i used the lotion for it!


You know what rally worked. i went on a diet. weight watchers, i was eating healthy things and drinking allot of water....THAT WORKED!!!!!Does PROACTIVE (for blemishes on face) REALY work? please tell me if you have taken it and what happened!!!!!!
I didn't like it at all. It made me break out even more, it was horrible. Report Abuse

no, its just a well advertised product that gives it more of an excuse to charge more for it. i used to and it made me break out more, because it was too oily. dont pay for it, just get the better brands such as clean and clear, or clearasil. they only cost 10 dollars a bottle, way more cheaper than the pro active.
when i first started using the 4 piece system it dried out my skin bad but then i exchanged the moisturizer for a richer non mattifying one it can either be oil free or not but it worked fantastically after that
well i think its the best ive gotten so far. but.. it doesnt work very well it makes me mad!!!!!!!!
Like any product, nothing works for everybody. I know a lot of people say it works for them. You can try it; if it doesn't work, try the ';Continuously Clear'; line through Serious Skin Care. These products cleared up my skin. You can buy it on hsn.com with a 30-day money back guarantee.





You can buy Proactive on iqvc.com, they also have a 30-day money back guarantee. So either way, whatever doesn't work, you will get your money back.
I've broken out since I was 14. I'm - well, over 21 now. I tried Proactive and it works like a miracle. I've been using it for about 4 years. Just remember everyone will have a different result. You just have to keep trying until you find what's right for you. Just like men sweetie.
my sister used to use it and it didnt work.it works for some people not others, but too expensive to . try l'occitane products. these i think work the best. when dealing with acne the best advice i can give is stick with one product. do not combine different once (one face wash, different face mask, different cream...)


http://www.loccitane.com/


they have stores all over the world, and their products are great. all natural.


try that instead of proactive.
Pro active is the best for me


you can get it $60 at the store or you can get it $20 on a advertisement in a magazine or you can go to


www.orderproactive.com
I dont know where you are from but they sell it in stores here. I'm from canada. And yes i use it and it really works, i heard bad things and good things, but decied why not try it and see for myself and yes it works great. It really gets down into the pores and clears it out. Some say that you will have to use it forever and once you stop it will get worse. Well thats not true my bf and his brother used it, it cleared their skin and they just gradually got off of it and they havent used it in years and still have great skin so thats what i am going to do, I am using it every other night and once its completly clear i am going to start using it every thrid night than after two weeks of that go to every four nights than keep going down. It comes with a mask as well that you can just dap onto a spot and leave in on over night or for ten mins or more and it will dry it up. So i will prob always carry that with me after i am off of it, and just dap it onto a pimple and watch it disapear. You really should try it for youself and see how it works.Its amazing! I buy mine in the mall. But if you cant seem to find it than just order it from online.
made me break out even more.
It does work, but if udon't want to order it u can find a generic brand that's exactly like proactive and it costs only $20.00! It's called ';AcneFree';!!
In my opinion Proactive only works during the time you are using it. Once you stop whether it is because of irritation or it has corrected your problems the pimples and blemishes return. I do not know how old you are but as you get older you face starts to clear up on its own.
yeah when i went to America i ordered a sample pack which included the toner facial wash aftercare lotion and facial mask! for me it really worked but i recommend that if it works fro u to keep it up because when u dint u see a downfall straight away
it worked for me........and I just use it once a day
It does work for most people, doesn't for some.


BTW, (in response to #1 answer) it is normal to experience heavier breakouts at the begining of any new routine, because it's forcing all the junk out. You might break out worse at the begining, but after 2-3 weeks it will taper off and by the 4th week if you don't see results, it's not for you.


Good luck. There are lots of great products out there, but remember, if you are touching your face with your hands, you are putting more bacteria onto your face and therefore aggrivating the problem.
I have tried it on more than one occasion and it did NOT help my acne at all. I was very disappointed. I have heard it helps some people, but it did not make a difference for me at all.





Good Luck.
I HAVE KNOWN MANY PEOPLE THAT HAS USED PROACTIVE....IT HELPS BUT THE MINUTE YOU STOP USING IT YOU BREAK OUT EVEN MORE OR YOU ARE BACK WHERE YOU STARTED
NO!!! PROACTIVE DOES NOT WORK!!


I found this site by reading someone elses question about acne. This person gave this site for home remedies on treating acne. It's true! Home remedies work best because all that Proactive and other store bought stuff is all the same and it does not treat the problem...sometimes it covers it temporarily and sometimes makes it worse, but check this link out...the remedies that have you add lemon juice work for sure. (I've done it). Actually, if you don't have super sensitive skin you can try the following (this is not on that site) : Take a slice of lemon and put sugar on it then rub on wet face...this works to rub off all the dirt and dead skin and the lemon helps keep your skin clean. Lemon contains vitamic C and it's great for your skin...You should note: do not use lemon on broken skin, it irritates it. Use lemon remedies when your pimples are not like wounds...I hope it helps! Good luck...


http://acne-medication.ebookorama.com/
try biore products or acne free it is in stores and is like proactive but alot cheaper
Yes, ProActiv does work. Well for me it did, but you'd have to constantly use it. After the first month or so, you should see a dramatic improvement in your skin complexion. If you ever stop using it, you'll have a horrible breakout all over your face. So be cautious.
My boyfriend got it for himself and it did nothing for him. I have extremely sensitive skin and it actually worked for me. I wouldn't recommend using it daily or it can be very drying, but whenever I use it, my co-workers and friends can actually see the difference; they say I almost have a glow! I've found that their Refining Mask really does minimize the pores on my nose and cheeks for a few days (although I wouldn't recommend using this daily, either).
I tried and it didnt work. I broke out more
yeah my friend and i both have really bad blemishes and it clear our face up so yeah i would say it works!!!
I tried it before. It worked for the first 3 months, and then I broke out even more, much bigger acne. It's not a good product.





I've been using Obagi Nuderm for 6 months now and it stopped the acne. It makes my skin glow and got rid of acne marks. You'd see the difference just after 3 weeks of using it.
it made my face softer, but thats it.. no improvement..birth control helped me
my cousin used it, and it helped but she said if you stop using it for a couple of days you breakout, so i don't know if it really works as good as they claim.
It worked real well for me and another friend who had really bad acne on her face. I think some countries only sell it by ordering on tv, but some do sell it in malls and other pharmacies. I've used it last 2 years, i stopped using as much after the 1st batch and use normal cleansers and moisturizers and interchange it with Proactiv once in a while to maintain. no BIG breakouts for me all these while =)
i stopped using it because it stopped treating my acne. it worked real great at first though, no doubt but i think once your faces gets immune to the ingredient being put on the face twice a day, i just think it's going to stop treating. so better if you use it for two months and then go with a different product then go back to using it again. :)
I bought it and it did work after five months but now my face is clear. the oly thing i did not like was the toner i makes your face darker.(IF you are going to buy it, let it work and stop touching you face)


When i had blemishes i used to pick on my skin. and another thing that help me was not to pick on my skin.





let your skin rest and drink lots of water.
It worked for me for about a week - and then the zits just came again. I don't think that it is worth it for the price. Now, I use Clearasil Ultra daily face wash and it works 10x better than proactiv ever could. I bought it for about 7 bucks at walmart. To answer your question, I wouldn't reccomend proactiv. Good luck =)
My sister used it for a while and it made her skin dry and itchy. She's now usinng our Clear Advantage line and she says it works better and is cheaper than the proactive when she uses her discount (as a wholesale buyer, not doing the business, she gets it for $42.90 for the whole set including skin support supplement).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer