Friday, December 11, 2009

I am unsure to what you would define as blemishes,?

looking at different articles blemishes seem to be defined as spots or achne i however have red blotches under my skin on my face in the cheek area, am not sure what they are called, i thought they were called blemishes so have used many different products like serums and cremes and exfoliate but they still remain, any ideas how to get rid of them is face peeling an option? as my face does not look healthy at all and dont like wearing makeupI am unsure to what you would define as blemishes,?
Sounds like rosacea or broken blood vessels, I would go to a beauty salon and ask - its free to just walk in and ask. Blemishes are anything that is an imperfection: spots, scars, marks... If I was you I would first find out exactly what it is and then look at what your options are for treating it before buying anymore products which could potentially aggravate your skin.I am unsure to what you would define as blemishes,?
Maybe it's Rosacea?





http://www.rosacea.org/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer