Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you have blemishes on yor faces?

LIKE BIG BUMPS WITH YELLOW THINGS COMING OUT OF IT THEN IT BLEEDS.Do you have blemishes on yor faces?
I had a few before (they are usually called pimples), they are nothing to get worried about. I get them around mensturation time. I never have breakouts, just 1 or 2 dots at a time. A little bit of salicylic acid pimple treatment will clear that right up in a few hours (depending on how sensitive your skin is). How big are your bumps?, usually they are supposed to be a few sizes bigger than a pinhead (which is not really noticeable), if they are bigger than that then you may need to see a dermatologist because thats a problem.Do you have blemishes on yor faces?
How to take care of acne:


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1543.鈥?/a>








Acne remedies at home


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1683.鈥?/a>
Yeah...they're called pimples, and the yellow stuff is called pus. Most teenagers get them. There is a bunch of scrubs, facial masks, or creams that can help. I use St. Ive's Apricot Medicated face scrub twice a day. I also use rubbing alcohol on blackheads.
I like Preston..cause he's like me and is incredibly hott....that good for ya?Ask questions...I don't care
no
I don't really understand wat you are saying but no
You mean big, juicy zits? Used to. But my dermatologist had me take Accutane and it's all gone. :) It's a prescription drug though, and you need to have your doctor monitor your progress, liver, etc.
Whoa, I wash my face twice a day with a variety of cleaners. Perhaps some would be of help for you.





Nivea makes some nice products.
the yellow is puss. just put some rubing alcohol on them and they'll dry up. Try not to pop them b/c they may scar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer