Friday, December 11, 2009

Get rid of blemishes? 10 points best answer!!!?

how can i get rid of the blemishes and dark spots on my face? Please any ideas? homemade recipes, etc?


please, I would deeply appreciate it! =)


10 points for best answerGet rid of blemishes? 10 points best answer!!!?
I've had incredible results massaging with essential oils.They are safe, only health promoting and skin healing and they are perfect moisturizers. Oils such as almond, olive, grape seed are good. Almond and grape seed are suitable for every skin type. Quickly and permanently healed ALL of my many skin conditions, rid face of all blemishes and spots and gave me a clear, healthy and radiant skin. It's best to thoroughly massage into skin. In just two days you will get dramatic results. Skin will tighten, look and feel smoother and revitalized


Many have benefited on Answers from treatment. Here is a report from one of them





wannabeblue28: ';Hi Mukunda M. I have just been rubbing my face and neck with the ridges of my fingers and hands. It has made a HUGE difference in my complexion after just one night. ...... my skin looks so much tighter and i no longer have bags under my eyes! Thank you so much for your post, I have been suffering with acne and under-eye circles since i was young.';





SOURCE(S): 20 + years research, experimentation - safe natural treatments/cures for skin conditions and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments.Get rid of blemishes? 10 points best answer!!!?
aspirin mask:


take 2-3 UNCOATED aspirins. pour a tablespoon or two on top and let the aspirins dissolve. mush it up a bit with your finger. it should feel a little grainy, like a scrub. put it on your face, while gently rubbing to exfoliate the skin. avoid eye area! leave it on for 10 minutes. GENTLY wash off the aspirin mask. your skin should look less red and smooth and softer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer