Friday, December 11, 2009

I have small blemishes and am like a natural color so with out making my face worse what can i use?

i dont want to make my face wors but i want to look hot soooo what am i going to use w/o clogin my poresI have small blemishes and am like a natural color so with out making my face worse what can i use?
The best way to look hot, is to BE hot. So, run for a couple of hours, and then trust me, you wont notice any blemishes in your red face.I have small blemishes and am like a natural color so with out making my face worse what can i use?
try to visit this links, may be it help a little bit...


http://ladiestips.blogspot.com/2006/09/h鈥?/a>
use something that has ';non comegenic'; or whatever on it. it means it wont clog your pores. Mary Kay's stuff is non comegenic. drinking a lot of water can help with the blemishes.
Use the clean and clear stick. Those work the best, I have blemishes that are the same color as my skin too. It's just an annoying bump. But the clean and clear stick help and make it look normal again.
Artistry Absolute Oil Control Foundation. It works awesome, and helps to prevent furture breakouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer