Sunday, December 13, 2009

My face is not clear as in it has blemishes and i have really very sensitive skin..?

what face pacls should i use..


what else should i follow


the solution should show results really fastMy face is not clear as in it has blemishes and i have really very sensitive skin..?
for blemishes you can apply lemon juice with pinch of turmeric powder and few drops of honey.


there are so many herbal things


but i am afraid u may not get them in your areaMy face is not clear as in it has blemishes and i have really very sensitive skin..?
(Without sounding too much like an infomercial)


I have VERY sensitive skin and still do at the age of 34. I have tried everything until I brokedown and bought something off tv 7 years ago...... Proactive.It even helped all of my scars from previous acne. I have never thought of using anything else since I first tried it. It has been amazing! The other thing I noticed and REALLY needed to stop myself from doing was touching and/or picking at them. Once I finally stopped doing that.... i began to notice that I the new acne that would show would not scar after I treated it with Procactive.
try ';Biore'; ice cleanser and exfoliating mask


after that, pat dry your face and use ';clearasil'; acne cream and dab that onto your pimples.


also, you can use a toner to close your pores to keep them clean!
use nutrogena BUT make sure it is noncomodigenic b/c then it wont clog your pores or irritate your skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer