Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best make-up for blemish coverage?

I have blemishes and oily skin. The make-up I use now is not cutting it in the summer heat. I need something to cover the blemishes and control the shine. I need something inexpensive but if I have to I'll pay the extra for quality. Help plz. Thanks in advance.What is the best make-up for blemish coverage?
u should google Dinair Airbrush Makeup...its amazing..it covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin. Ive been using it for 2 years now and i LOVE it..anywho, hope i helped...=)What is the best make-up for blemish coverage?
I use Maybeline Mineral Powder. Stays on when you sweat, cuts down on the oil, and shine.


I LOVE IT.


You can get it at any drug store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer