Friday, December 11, 2009

Foundations to clear my blemishes?

im looking at either the neutrogena skin clearing one or clinique clarifying makeup to help heal blemishes along with the retin a micro im using. Which other (affordable) brands do you think cleared your stubborn blemishes up fast?Foundations to clear my blemishes?
I've been blessed with good skin all of my life...except when I was pregnant (all the hormones out of wack!) I purchased the Acne Free kit from Walmart (the one that is comparable to Proactiv) and noticed a huge difference in just 2 or 3 days. I then, under the advice of my mom, purchased Clinique foundation. It did great in not clogging my pores, or making my breakouts worse than what they were. It is a little more costly than drug store brands, but is well worth the price (plus, a little bit goes a long way, so it can really last you a long time!)Foundations to clear my blemishes?
I've had good results with neutorgena, but keep in mind that if you are using a prescription strength acne medication of any kind and a foundation for acne prone skin may make your face dry out fast and cause other problems. I would suggest you consult your doctor/dermatologist prior to using a clarifying makeup so you don't run the risk of doing any damage to your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer