Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the fastest way to get rid of a blemish?

Is there a way to get rid of it overnight?What is the fastest way to get rid of a blemish?
i use coco butter . you can try putting toothpaste on it over night. it's worked for me. also using a warm compress helps too.What is the fastest way to get rid of a blemish?
lol I don't know if a guy would like this very much, but it works INCREDIBLE for me


1.Boil 1 cup of oatmeal till soft (make sure to watch so it doesn鈥檛 get too sticky or boil over)


2.Add 1 TB honey and 1 egg white


3.Apply evenly and thin over face so it doesn鈥檛 drip


4.Leave on till when you scrunch your face it feels like the mask is cracking


5.Wash off with water and skin cleanser


I do this whenever I have a zit or my skins doing crazy stuff, and it works awsome! Good luck!
There is nothing that can rid of it completely within 24 hours, but not to despair; it can be greatly minimized. What I found the best is just to totally zap it before I go to sleep, meaning I cover it hardcore with my acne medication cream stuff and wash my face really really well. Usually by the morning, it's barely noticeable.
If you don't have rosacea, Microdermabrasion is the fastest way. In first treatment you see great difference.


good luck!
Wash the blemish area well with soapy warm-hot water and a washcloth. If there is a white head, gently squeeze white pus out. Be sure not to push the head of the blemish down deeper into the skin, that will make matters worse by taking longer to heal. It isn't important to get all of the pus out. After washing area, Apply hydrogen peroxide with a Q-tip and do not touch afterwords. Repeat as often as you wish, but not more than 8-10 times in a 24-hr period of time.


Good Luck!


Michelle
1] ice it


2] visine [ 'get the red out' kind ]


3] toothpaste [ not gel ]


4] acne cream


5] combo of above


6] concealer - buy some in your skin tone, DAB it on, and blend EDGES ONLY with skin [ guys can do this too ]
Dab a little honey on the spot and cover it to get rid of blemish the fastest way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer