Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i make my white-head and blemish disappeared?

How can i make my white-head and blemish disappeared? Please, help me to get clear and healthy skin.How can i make my white-head and blemish disappeared?
I use toothpaste before I go to bed. And in the morning I remove the toothpaste and use my saliva. Yes I know it sounds weird but saliva acutally dry up your skin like crazy so if you put in on your white-head its going to suck dry the white-head.How can i make my white-head and blemish disappeared?
toothpaste...it dries up the pimple in like 2 days
try the new nutrogena blackhead pads. after one week,they have made such a difference.not expensive either. 28 pads to a pkg.they are pre moistened with a cleaner.they clean deep to get rid of whats there and to prevent others from coming.i really think you will like them.
don't put something on your face ,like some products that having a high chemical contents,because the skin on our face is more sensitive than the other part

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer