Sunday, December 13, 2009

Help covering up blemishes?

I have broken out from changing something in my diet. I eliminated that substance but still have the blemishes from it. I have 2 right above my nose, in between my eyebrows. They are red and wondered if any of you had good ways to cover them or get rid of them even?Help covering up blemishes?
Cover them up with Physician's formula concealer in green it helps conceal the redness and heals the blemishes.Help covering up blemishes?
Hi,





Try using a moisturizer with Vitamin E, putting pure Vitamin on your face might irritate it, so don't use it's natural form.


I suggest Aubrey Organics Vegecell Nighttime Hydrator with Green Tea - it does wonders for the face and healing blemishes and marks left over from them.





To cover up during the day, Smashbox makes a great concealer stick Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealor. It blends so well and lasts for a while. I usually try to avoid some of the ingredients found in it, but it does the job temporarily until the blemish spots are gone.





Hope that helps!
If they are red...get a GREEN concealer...the green neutralizes. Then use your regular foundation and put it all over your face. Are you sure it was something you ate..and not your makeup. Always make sure its non comedogenic (Non Pore Clogging). The area between the eyes, the forehead, and the chin are most common area for blemishes and shine..this is also known as the T-Zone,,(its in the shape of a T). Make sure you use a good pore cleaning cleanser and a toner or astringent...good luck!!!
Yes, the green-ish concealer does cancel out red very well...





Whenever I am in the situation, I used Mac Select Cover-up.


Apply it with a concealer brush and dust power over it to set.
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer