Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have light blemishes on my cheek what kind of makeup should i use to make them look less visible???

start with a liquid foundation, then add a tiny bit of powder. that should work.I have light blemishes on my cheek what kind of makeup should i use to make them look less visible???
I like Bare Escentuals Multi-Tasking Minerals in Bisque, you can blend it just on the spots where you need it for coverage. They've also come out with a couple other shades for different skin tones.I have light blemishes on my cheek what kind of makeup should i use to make them look less visible???
I would take consealer and put it on first (make sure it is really light) then put on your foundation and then use a little powder.
I use maybelline matte..It's in a round kinda dish and then I use cover girl matte powder foundation..Your skin looks flawless and it doesn't get oily throughout the day..Apply in the morning and you're set for the day!
the color wheel we've learned in art classes in grade school holds the answer. use green concealer to hide red blemishes. yellow for blue ones (most especially the under the eye area). then apply foundation on top of it.
i have this same problem,i use bare minerals makeup it hides everything and makes your skin look smooth and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer