Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have huge red blemishes on my face how do i fix this?

my skin never gets pimples its vary dry tho and i just want too look good again how do i fix this fastI have huge red blemishes on my face how do i fix this?
That's not gross like the person down there said. Just see a dermatologist and see what they say.I have huge red blemishes on my face how do i fix this?
eww gross. get a good mousiturizer or go see a dermatologist!
you need a good moisturizer with acne medication.. Try the Clean %26amp; Clear Dual Action Moisturizer! i love it~ It moisturizes AND helps treat and prevent pimples.
You have asked the same question :


http://fr.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>





Here is the advice I gave :





%26gt; i live in a city where you can't just see a dermatologist





I am pretty sure it might just be an allergy to one of the moisturizers you have been using. You should really try to see a dermatologist.





(My son is 11 years old, and has had some skin colour altered since last year, the doctor said it was the anti-fungus and action of the sun mixed together the cause.)
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer