Friday, December 11, 2009

My mac concealer does not cover my blemishes well, what else can I do or use?

Try a teeny tiny dab of mac colour corrector green. It come sin a small light green tube and it lasts forever. Put the tiniest amount on any red/blemished areas. It works well enough to continue with foundation. My mac concealer does not cover my blemishes well, what else can I do or use?
Girl you are doing your concealing wrong then.


MAC concealers can conceal anything!


Don't waste your money and buy a new concealer. Your applying it wrong and thats why your not getting good results. Go back to the MAC counter and ask them how to apply your MAC concealer.


Good Luck! =)My mac concealer does not cover my blemishes well, what else can I do or use?
I use Merle Norman cover up and it works well for me. It's very blendable and looks natural, but still makes for great coverage. Plus, you can go to their store and try it out to see if you like it. Oh, and those little tubes last FOREVER!
If you're willing to spend $50 on a concealer, Amazing Concealer will cover pretty much anything. I've used it to cover my tattoo.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
Try cleansing your every morning and night.


Because everytime I wake up the next day


My face looks clear and natural. Then you could put on


your foundation and it looks all natural and doesn't feel heavy.
almay clear conplexion concealer, its from the drug store but it works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer