Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the most effective yet safe way to fade away blemish marks from your arms and back?

I want to clear up old blemish marks from my back and arms. I have very sensitive skin. It's beautiful but I have a few marks that need cleared up asap. I will be in a wedding at the end of this yearWhat is the most effective yet safe way to fade away blemish marks from your arms and back?
try palmers cocoa butter, it has vitamin e which helps healing..


cocoa butter helps blend skin and reduce marks.





or try getting Vitamin e oil capsules and open them and putting them on so u can get healed fasterWhat is the most effective yet safe way to fade away blemish marks from your arms and back?
try a sunless tanning lotion, dont worry there are many that dont turn you orange and alot of them really make you look great. i would try it before the wedding though, just to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer