Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I keep my face blemish free?

For once my face has very few blemishes. There is a party in two days and I want to remain this way but you can't stop suprise pimples. Does anyone know of anything I can do to keep it super clean and clear?How can I keep my face blemish free?
Vitamin a acid or ';retin a'; works wonders.How can I keep my face blemish free?
buy proactive. or complex 15
Get a cotton ball and some rubbing alcohol.


Dab the alcohol on the affected areas.





(this works the best for me, i dont have acne anymore. worked in like 5 days completely gone.)


ive tried proactive before, honetly, its not worth it. Works for a day then its like the acne becomes immune.





xoxo
Drink about 2 litres of water everyday


and try not to wear any make up until that party


as well as a facial scrub like St.Ives


your skin with be glowing and blemish free :)
I love the aspirin mask and St. Ives Scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer