Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best spot/blemish AND scar remover for women of color?

I really don't have acne but from the pimples i've had there is still like 3 dark spots on my face. I also used to be a tomboy who was into a lot so i have a lot of scars on my arms and legs. I also have a few burns on my arms. HELP??? Any product that you've used and liked and it worked is great. Thanx!What is the best spot/blemish AND scar remover for women of color?
I would suggest getting some 'scar-away', or maybe some stretch-mark cream stuff, cause stretch marks are scars, so that might work. Also, go to like walgreens or something, and look for the acne area, there's this stuff thats in a red box-- i can't remember the name! %26gt;.%26lt; and it removes old blemish scars. %26amp; you can also look for some scar remover products, usually that stuff in the same area.What is the best spot/blemish AND scar remover for women of color?
try Mederma

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer