Friday, December 11, 2009

What type of foundation will help my blemished face?

I break out a lot. I've used all sorts of skin care products but nothing seems to work well. I know I need to improve my diet and water intake. But, for now, I'd like to know which brand of foundation will work best for me to cover up the blemishes. The foundations I use seem to sink into my pores and make them more noticeable. I definitely don't want that.





Suggestions on good foundation/blemish cover-up?What type of foundation will help my blemished face?
I use natural collections spot concealer on my more noticeable spots, then i apply a thin layer of maybellines dream matte mousse and that seems to make it look like I've got no spots at all, and loads of people have commented on my spots 'clearing up'. I use a special product that my sister got me and my spots actually are cleaning up, but only ever use a thin layer of foundation otherwise it may clog up your pores making your spots worse.What type of foundation will help my blemished face?
Remove all make up nightly. This will help the skin breathe and will help avoid any possibility that makeup substances would accumulate and get into the skin pores.





Make sure your cosmetic products are natural and oil-free. Synthetic and artificial products have a habit of causing all sorts of skin reactions.


Mineral make-up may be a good natural solution.





Using a makeup primer product can help to keep oil at bay and set your makeup for hours.
you should use any kinds


thats hypoallergenic.


but,i recommend using bare minerals.


using foundation would only make


your breakout worse though.


you should stop using make-up for


awhile,so your face could clear up a bit.


Or start eating healthier, and non-oily food.


That could help you complexion.
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer