Friday, December 11, 2009

How do cover up a blemish while looking totally natural?

I have a huge red large bumb on my nose and many small red spots on my face. How do i put make up on to have falwless skin. Also i what are some good concealer brands to have and that acually work.How do cover up a blemish while looking totally natural?
Buy one of those concealers with a green base- it'll neutralize the red. Then put an thin layer of oil-free foundation that matches your skin tone over the green and blend in with your face, then top with an oil-free powder that matches or is one shade lighter than your skin tone.





I use maybelleine powder and that mouse foundation (can't remember the brand, it isn't oil-free but it works really well when applied with a brush, just have to remember to wash my face twice a day to keep it from making me break out.)How do cover up a blemish while looking totally natural?
I love bare minerals concealer in bisque. The brush that you apply it with allows you to set the concealer instead of smearing it around like a cream would. If you can't order this or stop by a place that sells it Revelon Color Stay concealer is your next best bet.
my friend has this


here's what she does it look awesome! :)


she dots whatever blemishes she has with neutrogena skin-clearing concealer.


then she puts the physicians formula organic wear loose powder over that or the maybelline mineral power powder foundation.


then adds a little blush and it looks fabulous! :)
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer