Friday, December 11, 2009

Which is better to cover blemishes foundation, powder, loose powder?

my skin is very light, so my few zits look reallly noticeble...


which is better to smooth my face? But make me look NATural?


i also dont want to apply alot of things to my skin..


brands too pleaseWhich is better to cover blemishes foundation, powder, loose powder?
Foundation is what you want -- pressed and loose powders won't cover the blemishes.





I would suggest you try a mineral makeup foundation. They are powders that you brush on and generally look more natural than liquid foundations. I use Bare Minerals, and I find that it covers well. There are less expensive brands now at the drugstore (such as L'oreal), and Ulta has its own brand of mineral makeup that is affordable, too. I am going to try it when I start running low on the Bare Minerals.Which is better to cover blemishes foundation, powder, loose powder?
looose powder
Foundation, or a lil bit of concealer with a lil loose powder
I also use Revlon Colorstay Concealer. I use it for blemishes, under the eyes, and to even out skin tone. It's about 9$ a tube but very worth it. It's really the only thing I used that actually worked! After you apply it, go over lightly with face powder. I use the Revlon Colorstay compact. Good Luck!
I use Revlon Colorstay foundation, color: Ivory. I have light skin too and it covers every imperfection without going on too thick or too thin. I don't even have to use powder anymore since I switched to this brand.
i'm not sure of a brand(sorry) but foundation should work well.
I would say to use a cover stick to cover your zits. I also have a problem with zits and i go to cvs and get cover stick and its not as noticeable. Now as before.
Tips for applying Concealer to cover blemishes


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>
my sister has a powder its by lancome called dual finish it works wonders, try that
Definitely Foundation, try Clinique Super balanced. It's awesome, I go through the same thing and this works great for me!
A LITTLE BIT OF FOUNDATION %26amp; SOME LOOSE POWDER TO BLEND IT ALL IN BUT REMEMBER TO TAKE IT ALL OFF BEFORE YOU GO TO BED CUZ IF YOU DON'T U MAY CREATE MORE BLEMISHES GET YOURSELF A GOOD FACIAL FOAM BUT AFTERWARDS GET SOME COTTON AND DISINFECT YOU FACE WITH ALCOHOL
Try Cover Girl Foundation. Very useful.
Almay Clear Complexion Concealer on the pimple and Almay Loose Powder over your whole face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer