Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I clear up lightly blemished skin?

I have skin that isn't particularly terrible, just every once in a while I will break out in small pimples and black heads along my cheeks that aren't even very noticeable. But, I would really like to see my skin tone evened out, and possibly clear up the smaller blemishes (like a few blackheads or the odd pimple).





Can anyone recommend something for me? I would prefer natural treatments to chemical ones, but I won't rule anything out!How do I clear up lightly blemished skin?
Check out a regimen called UNBLEMISH. My whole family uses it and it is very gentle. See the link below and click UNBLEMISH under ';products'; Here you can find excellent products developed by renowned dermatologists with a 60 day money back guarantee. Be sure to click on Solution Tool to see what is recommended for your skin type. An excellent resource!





Go to http://victoriaskincare.myrandf.com/Shopping/Catalogs.aspx?PageId=165 and be sure to email me at victoriaskincareconsultant@yahoo.com if you need assistance. Good luck!How do I clear up lightly blemished skin?
I use Aveeno and it works pretty good for me. It is supposed to even out your skin tone and clear up acne. It's worked for me so far and I've been using it for a few months. Also, you could use (and I know this sounds crazy but it works really well) head and shoulders on your acne to clear it up. It works I'm not kidding. But, there are plenty of other options available, these are just the ones that worked for me. Good luck!
I'm the same.


I just slap some tea tree oil onto the pimple and it goes quick.





Seriously the best thing i've used for them.
Clean and Clear...Deep pore cleanser...cheap and really works!
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer