Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do you get your skin to be blemish free?

I have pretty clear skin, but I have a problem with blackheads in the creases of my nose and on my forehead.


How do you keep your skin clear?


Products?





I'm open to anything that involves effort like steaming, ect.


Just not anything like, ';Go get a facial once a month.';How do you get your skin to be blemish free?
I use Weleda's wild iris line (cleansing lotion, toner and moisturizer). I also use their calendula diaper cream on break outs. Its got zinc and is super awesome fantastic. In addition, when I'm washing my face, I use my hands, no scrubbie, because that alot of time pushes dirt into pores as well as exfoliating, and I apply pressure in upward and lessen pressure downward in circular strokes,especially focusing on areas prone to break outs. I also make sure to let my skin rest and go without makeup at LEAST once a week.How do you get your skin to be blemish free?
Try advoiding junkfood and use products with saliyc acid.


It really helps exfoliate and clean up pores.
I have the same problem, use Clearasil Ultra, I've found it to work very well!!
I use papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are


available on line. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer